Monday, December 5, 2011

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge #11!

It's time for another challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! The challenge is to scrap about something you are thankful for this holiday season and to include a treasure as part of your project (which doesn't have to necessarily be a layout). I chose to alter a box to hold special correspondence that my husband and I have exchanged for the past eleven years. (Notes, cards, valentines etc.) I am very thankful God brought him into my life and that I waited for His timing and plan, which was not the way I thought things should work out. I  finally let God do things His way instead of trying to make things happen my way and was mightily blessed as a result. I had to be patient and wait, but the wait for Matt was worth it!

Here is the box I made:


I chose a fall theme because we were married in the fall and I love fall stuff, lol. For the leaves I tried this technique shared by Tim Holtz on his blog. The little rose I made with the Tim Holtz Sizzix pinecone die and Tim showed how to use it to make roses here (watch the video). (Can you tell I really like his products, lol?) Enjoy and be sure to upload your take on this challenge to the challenge linky on Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!