Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Guest Post

Howdy fair readers! Today I am honored to have a guest post up at the Inspiration Journal. I made a 4th of July wreath for my front door and you can find out how I did it by heading on over there and checking the tutorial out. =) Here is a sneak peek for you:


Also, the July challenge at Inspiration Journal is focusing on Birthdays! (America's and birthdays in general.) Check out the details on the blog. Link up your own entry there by the end of the month and you will be eligible to win a $50 credit to spend at Inspiration Emporium. Hot dog!

I wish everyone a happy Independence Day and have fun celebrating tomorrow (stay safe!) Ours will be low key but spent with family so it will be fun. Plus there will be homemade peach ice cream as always. YUM!!

Many of the supplies I used for this layout can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the guest post! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!