Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tim Holtz's Tags of 2014 - April

Well, talk about getting this done by the skin of my teeth! I managed to finish this up this afternoon. Once again I made the tag as seen on Tim's blog and then created a card using the same techniques etc. Mother's Day is rapidly approaching so I thought I'd better make a card now!


I used Bundled Sage and Victorian Velvet paint for the backgrounds because I didn't have any Iced Spruce (I was shocked!!) I like the way it looks though. On the card, I also layered torn pieces of the Idea-ology Tissue Wrap paper instead of tissue tape since it is a much larger surface. Plus I like the butterflies. =) Thanks for taking a look and I can't wait to see what the May tag looks like… um, in a few hours. (hee hee)

Most of the supplies I used for this project can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10! ;-)


5 comments:

  1. A wonderful interpretation of Tim's tag here Lisa. Love the card. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa your tag and card are just fabolous. Love them both..... Cant imagine how you get those roses so pretty. I dont have luck when doing the rolled ones... Sigh !
    Thank you for sharing your pretty work. You are very talented !!
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those roses are tricky. They take lots of fiddling with.

      Delete
  3. Lisa.... Your Tim inspired creations are gorgeous! You did such a beautiful job on those pine cone die cut sweetheart roses. Love your colors on these. I also wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice compliment. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!