Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Card Sketch Challenge

Hello! A paper crafting yahoo group I'm in is having a sketch challenge this August. I got right to it and made a card for it. =) Here is the sketch (from PageMaps):


Here is the card I created from it:


The major change was switching the small postage stamp shapes to hexagons. I used the Wallflower Paper Stash for the card base and the fussy cut hexagons. All the little butterflies are from the Tim Holtz Butterfly Frenzy strip die. One cut and you have a zillion little butterflies; I love it!

I hope you enjoyed my card. Most of the supplies I used for it can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10!


4 comments:

  1. Oh it's BEAUTIFUL; I LOVE those prints from Wallflower and the color combo just gorgeous... you rocked it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! The hexagons and butterflies are so perfect and the colors, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa I love what you have created here... it is very unique and lovely... it really did give me an idea or two... and I love the octagons... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful. I love the great hexagons and all beautiful butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!