Monday, March 30, 2015

Welcome Baby Leo!

Anna-Karin Evaldsson is a very special member of the Eileen Hull Inspiration Team. Last year there were a lot of changes in her life, including a move from one continent to another and just a few months later, a new baby! Leo arrived weeks ahead of schedule (and just 20 minutes after reaching the hospital!) but thankfully he and Anna-Karin are both doing well.  

We want to show Anna-Karin how special she is to us, so we are giving her a virtual baby shower today to celebrate Leo's birth! Even though we can't be with her, we send our love and a special crafty surprise. We invite you to visit each team member/shower guest's blog to see what they created for this new little guy. 



If you have a message for Anna-Karin, please visit Eileen's blog to leave your well wishes in the comments – then she can read them all at once. Thanks for being part of our celebration!

Welcome to the world baby Leo!! I created a special ATB just for you:










I encourage you to hop along to the blogs of the other members of the Inspiration Team. We've all created projects to celebrate the new baby!



Lisa Hoel (you are here!)

I am also going to share this project over at the Mixed Media Monthly "Birds of a Feather" challenge. I think it is appropriate, don't you? ;-)

Most of the supplies I used for these cards can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE there to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10. ;-)

27 comments:

  1. Lisa I love the little birdie ATB! And that moss! Adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project you made for baby Leo,Lisa.
    I like this block idea a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable Lisa, I love that you used birds in a nest, to herald the arrival of baby Leo - so clever and so beautiful! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable Lisa, I love that you used birds in a nest, to herald the arrival of baby Leo - so clever and so beautiful! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATB Lisa, love the mossy sides and the little birds in a nest, lovely idea. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Lisa!! Thank you SO much! I was very surprised and happy this morning when I discovered the surprise baby shower, such a special thing. And you all spent time to make these beautiful items for Leo. Did you know that I love birds? Your block is gorgeous, with the nest, birds, grass and letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you loved birds, hurray!! =) We are all happy to bless you Anna-Karin. I will get this sent off to you asap.

      Delete
  7. oh how adorable is this!! that nest is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ! love your sweet birds in their nest waiting for a little chick to arrive. You have made a lovely keepsake Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the pairing of the bluebirds in the nest with the baby, what a perfect example of a family. Love all the details of your ATB. Anna is love her surprise Cyber Gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! I love the bluebirds lovingly watching over their egg to hatch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful bird nest nature box for Leo - so fun with the grass behind the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable!! Love the birds in the nest!! He will love it and keep it forever. Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I agree with everyone....this is so adorable!!!! How cool that she loves birds as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your ATB is so sweet! I love the moss and the birds! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the most precious and adorable creation for a baby ever! I'm a little partial because my nickname is Bird, but aside from that...I LOVE THIS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your creation, as is everything you make, is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now how cute is that!! I love the sweet little birds nest. The little tag on the back for all the details is a lovely way to keep them.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh ya...this is AWESOME! As soon as I saw this I knew I had to go get some of that mossy stuff! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh ya...this is AWESOME! As soon as I saw this I knew I had to go get some of that mossy stuff! WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Love the birds on the top and texture on the sides. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an awesome idea, virtual shower. LOVE your project.

    ReplyDelete
  22. its beautiful!!! what a fantastic gift for anna and leo! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lisa this block is so fresh and inspiring. It reminds me of a first spring days and new beginnings. A wonderful gift for the little baby Leo and Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  24. Way cool block. Baby Leo is going to enjoy this! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is adorable and the idea of Shower online ... just awesome !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!