Monday, December 12, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Last week was my brother's birthday so of course I made him a card (although it was a bit late, oops!) He should have gotten it by now in the mail so now I can share it with you! Cards for men can be tricky for some, but I've found that making one Tim Holtz style usually fits the bill!


I love to make cards with those three top hat guys and make them say things. I type out the text and make the word bubbles in a graphics program and print them out on cardstock.

The background is made with Tim's Motif resist paper. I misted a piece of it with Distress Stains and the inks don't stick to the resist parts (numbers). I added gold embossing paste through the Gears stencil.

Thanks for stopping by for this quickie card peek! I hope you are having a peaceful month without too much hustle and bustle. =) The supplies I used for this project can be found at Sizzix or Simon Says Stamp. Follow the links below and a shopping you may go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!