Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Eileen Hull – New Heartfelt Collection Birthday Card



Hello! Eileen's new collection, Heartfelt, is soon to be in stores and all this month the Inspiration Team is sharing projects using it!

This is my last CHA project to share, I made a birthday card featuring Stitchlits dies old and new.


I'm not sure where all my step by step photos disappeared off to but it's pretty simple. The background is heavy cardstock that I embossed and then covered with a layer of Glue 'n Seal. Then I blended Distress Crayons over it to make a colorful base for all the stitched elements and butterflies. Stitchlits dies make it super easy to add stitching to your projects. The dies cut the holes and you just add the floss! I also added some stitched details to the butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by and a little birdie just told me that Sizzix is going to have a huge sale this weekend on Eileen's dies. Wow! It would be a great chance to stock up! Better check it out. ;-)



The supplies I used for this project can be found at Sizzix or Simon Says Stamp. Follow the links below and a shopping you may go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!